A high potency, all-natural Coenzyme Q10 and natural vitamin E in an easy-to-swallow softgel
- Each capsule provides 100mg of CoQ10
- Contains vitamin E which may support the activity of CoQ10, providing stability and increasing its absorption
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Oxidative damage can lead to premature ageing and DNA damage
- CoQ10 is a fat-soluble substance. The best way to supplement CoQ10 is in an oil base, as ours is, for enhanced absorption and bioavailability
- Our CoQ10 is incredibly pure and is made using all-natural CoQ10 from a fermentation process - this prevents any of the impurities associated with synthetically processed CoQ10
- CoQ10 can be taken alongside Plant Sterols which may help to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
Why choose CoQ10 100mg?
- CoQ10 is needed everywhere in the body and is particularly concentrated in the heart and liver. It is often referred to as nature's "spark plug". Virtually every cell in the human body contains CoQ10. It is also found in the mitochondria, the area of cells where the energy is produced from the conversion of glucose. CoQ10 is a crucial part of the process of converting food into ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the energy source that runs the body
Who is it suitable for?
As we age, our ability to make CoQ10 decreases, so supplementation may be beneficial. Statins & CoQ10 - The cholesterol-lowering medication statins have been shown to reduce the amount of CoQ10 in the body. People taking statins may find it helpful to take a CoQ10 supplement