This blend of herbal extracts has been designed to build resilience and enhance stamina in individuals who are feeling weak and fatigued due to stress. Backed by modern research as well as hundreds of years of use in traditional cultures, the extracts are standardised to guarantee the potency specified on the label.
Ideal for those who are looking for a natural way to support their body when feeling run-down, drained and exhausted due to stress. May also help support low mood and mental alterness. Also useful for those wishing to support a stressed immune system.
- Concentrated adaptogens, including ginseng root, cordyceps, and rhodiola extracts, to address numerous systems in the body involved in the stress response
- Asian ginseng root (Panax Ginseng) standardised to 16mg ginsenosides to promote alertness and vitality, and counteract fatigue
- Panax Ginseng may also support cognitive function and the normal functioning of the immune system
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) provides support for the nervous system and helps improve cognitive performance and reactivity
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), standardised to the active compound cordycepic acid, to help support energy levels and immune function
Why are standardised extracts important?
A standardised herbal extract is a specific concentration of one or more of the chemical compounds found in the plant.
It guarantees that the potency and amount of active compounds contained in the product is the same as those advertised on the label and is consistent from batch to batch.
With standardised herbal extracts, you know you're getting a sufficient amount of the beneficial compound, as determined by scientific evidence.
What is an adaptogen?
Adaptogens are a select group of herbs (and some mushrooms) that have been used for thousands of years in both Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to support the body's natural ability to deal with stress. Their active compounds possess seemingly opposing qualities, and depending on the body's needs may for example be either relaxing or stimulating. Adaptogens may be compared to a thermostat, helping to normalise and regulate the body's functioning.
|Each capsule typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Cordyceps Sinensis Extract (Paecilomyces hepiali††)||228mg||✝|
|[standardised to 7% (16mg) cordyceptic acids]|
|Asian Ginseng Root Extract (Panax ginseng)||66.5mg||✝|
|[standardised to 24% (16mg) ginsenosides]|
|Rhodiola Root Extract (Rhodiola rosea)||50mg||✝|
[standardised to 3% rosavins (1.5mg) and to 1%
€39.00 Includes postage and packaking