Sometimes your printer suddenly starts printing blank pages. It can happen if the printer does not have enough ink. Another reason for HP printer printing blank pages is that the toner cartridges are not installed properly. It can happen due to clogged nozzles. Let’s see how to fix HP printer printing blank pages Mac. Here are some troubleshooting ways.
Steps to fix HP printer printing blank pages:
· The first step is to restart the printer.
· Check if there is enough ink and toner in the cartridges.
· Clean the print head properly.
· Make sure you are using the right size and quality paper.
· Update the printer driver.
· Turn off the printer and remove all the plugs, wait for a few minutes and then switch it on.